On a vast and deep Atlantic Bay and on one of Chubut’s natural harbors lies Cabo Raso; a coastal and an old settlement forsaken by its inhabitants back in 50s.
In the late 1800, the first ships started to arrive bringing in the pioneers who built the first houses in town and settled down in the nearby campos (ranches). These pioneers turned the area into a vast high-quality sheep raising land.
For several reasons, Cabo inhabitants started to dwindle and leave. As a result, the town ended up completely abandoned and defaced by passersby for decades.
After long years of desolation and disdain, we decided to undertake this ambitious endeavor to protect and revive this place, to make it our home.